Do you want to be part of the Logistics backbone of Mars Wrigley, delivering smiles all over the world? This is your chance to join the MARS Veghel Outbound Logistics team! It is your daily challenge to efficiently manage transport and documentation for road and sea transport from Veghel to over 100 countries across the globe. Besides, you will be responsible for container booking creation for several external loading points within Europe and ensure document compliance. Next to great planning skills and setting right priorities, it is essential to have excellent communication with all relevant stakeholders like markets, factories, carriers, 3PL partners and Transport control tower. We are looking for a high potential candidate with the ambition and ability to grow fast in order to build a great Supply chain career. Are you the candidate we are looking for, please apply immediately!
What are we looking for?
- Higher education or university degree preferably in logistics
- Ability to learn and grow fast, can be high potential starter.
- Experience with ERP (preferably SAP)
- Good level of Dutch and English
- Action oriented, drive for results and able to set priorities.
- Must be service oriented and have customer focus
- Ability to further grow and develop into
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develops delivery and shipment plans for finished goods from the Veghel site for road and sea transport. Aligns the plan with all involved shipping or receiving parties.
- Manages the demand and stock of the products together with affiliate markets and ensures excellent service levels and freshness of product.
- Managing Sea transport order booking for several external loading points and alignment with all relevant stakeholders.
- Accurately prepares all the relevant documentation that accompanies all shipments.
- Reflects all transactions correctly in SAP.
- Controls correct documents preparation by shipments department associates as far as all relevant internal and external procedures, also organizes storage of the documentation as per local and corporate requirements.
- Works proactively with other planners throughout the End2End supply chain and keep them well informed about in-transit situation.
- Develop synergies in the organization of departures to minimize logistical costs: transport, handling, capital/demurrage costs.
- Assuring that all procedures and documentation required to have flawless and legal compliant import- and export processes are available at all involved parties.
- Timely escalation and problem solving together with entire Veghel logistics team.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Support from an amazing supply chain community, like-minded and talented associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- On the job learning supported and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
MARS is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt. Alle gekwalificeerde sollicitanten kunnen in aanmerking komen voor een baan ongeacht ras, huidskleur, religie, geslacht, seksuele oriëntatie, genderidentiteit, nationaliteit, handicap, "protected veteran"-status of andere karakteristieken, zoals in de wet genoemd. Als je tijdens het sollicitatieproces hulp of een aanpassing nodig hebt vanwege een handicap, is dit op verzoek mogelijk. Het bedrijf zal dergelijke assistentie graag verlenen en geen enkele sollicitant zal nadeel ondervinden als gevolg van een dergelijk verzoek.